Why take this Telecommunications Installer Course?
As you may have noticed, telecommunications are present throughout our environment (companies, premises, homes, on the streets and in the countryside…); Today’s world is inconceivable without a telecommunications installation, since they help and facilitate our work and personal life. Being a Telecommunications Installer means understanding (in depth) how the elements that compose it work and knowing how to carry out those Installations that make us communicate with other people or receivers that we use in our day to day.
At the end of this Course you will also know how to make improvements and solve all those breakdowns that may occur in these facilities… in short, it is one of the most important and essential professions in our current society.
This Course is not only aimed at those who, having notions of electricity, want to expand their knowledge, but also at all those people who want to learn one of the most demanded professions; and, why not, to anyone who, out of hobby, curiosity or any other circumstance, wants to enter the world of Telecommunications.
By completing this training you will be able to opt for professional improvement, since it will open up a wide range of job opportunities.
What are the characteristics of this Course?
The Telecommunications Installer Course is eminently practical, with all its face-to-face classes, and with a duration of 6 to 9 months. INTER Institute has its own Workshop (180 m2) where all the practices of the course are carried out. Thus, you will learn by practicing to:
- Use measuring devices.
- Identify the elements of the facilities and equipment, analyzing the plans and diagrams and recognizing the expected materials, to establish consistency in assembly and maintenance.
- Apply machining, connection, measurement and assembly techniques, handling equipment, tools and instruments according to established procedures and in quality and safety conditions to carry out the assembly or maintenance of facilities, networks, infrastructures and machines. li>
- Connect the equipment and auxiliary elements of the installations, networks, infrastructures and machines by means of connection and splicing techniques, in accordance with the diagrams of the technical documentation, to assemble and maintain equipment and installations.
- Analyze and locate the effects and causes of malfunctions or breakdowns in installations and equipment using measurement equipment and interpreting the results to carry out maintenance and repair operations.
And in the Theoretical Classroom you will learn to:
- Draw and interpret telecommunications circuit diagrams or plans, using standard drawing and symbolic representation means and techniques, to configure and calculate the installation or equipment.
- Assess the cost of materials and labor by consulting catalogs and work units, to prepare the assembly or maintenance budget.
- Complete maintenance sheets and incident reports following the official procedures and formats to prepare the documentation of the installation or equipment.
- Understand the operation and connection of the elements that make up telecommunications installations.
In addition, when you enroll you will receive the necessary books for the development of the Telecommunications Installer Course.
What requirements must I meet to take this Course?
To follow the Telecommunications Installer Course, basic knowledge of electricity is required, which you can have as a professional, or have completed our Electrician Installer Course.
At the successful completion of the course you will obtain the Diploma issued by the INTER Institute with professional validity with which, in addition to increasing your resume, you will be able to access maintenance positions in: buildings, hotels, premises… video intercom installations, access control, TV cameras, antennas, etc.