Why start this Plumbing Installer course?
Do you like plumbing? Do you want to dedicate to the woking world in a professional way and want to expand or change your work field, by doing Plumbing Installations?
With this course you will learn how to assemble, repair and maintain plumbing, drainage and sanitary installations. Once you have obtained the Certificate of the course, you can exercise your professional activity either as free-lance or hired by an installation company, and even by a supply company such as Aguas de Valencia or Egevasa.Leer más
What are the characteristics?
With this course you will learn about the different materials that are used in the Plumbing Installations and you will learn to join them both by welding and pressure or with bushings (copper, steel or different types of plastics).
You will learn to assemble sanitary appliances in the kitchen and in the bathrooms; to assemble pressure groups and instantaneous heaters and accumulators. You will also see the most important part of the Regulation that affects water installations, and you will know what the Regulation says about sanitary devices and their placement; You will learn to do the calculations of the water facilities and the drains.
Instituto INTER has its own Plumbing-Gas Workshop of 150 m2. You will carry out the main repairs of the plumbing installations and the necessary operations for the maintenance of the installations and the sanitary devices. With this course you will have knowledge:
- General necessary to develop the activity of Plumbing.
- Notions of the HS4 and HS5 Standards that include the Regulations for plumbing and drainage installations.
- To make pipe joints (of different materials), assembly of sanitary devices, maintenance and repair.
- Needed Knowledge to size the pipes of the drainage system and its assembly in a practical way, both sewage and rainwater and with different materials.
- Assembly of pressure groups, osmosis groups and decalcifiers.
When enroling and during the course, the student is given the books and rules necessary for the development of the course, as well as the tools to carry out the internships in the workshop.
What are the entry requirements?
To be able to take this course, you just need to learn: you do not need any previous studies or experience in the sector.