Why learn this Electrotechnical Systems Degree?
Nowadays, electricity is present in every home, in every place, in the streets … the world works with electricity. Being an electrician means knowing how to plan, do electrical installations properly; know how the elements that compose it work, solve faults, etc. In short, it is one of the most important and essential professions in our society.
With this Higher VET, you will obtain the specialisation in electrical maintenance and automated installations, so you will go up one more step at a professional level and you will open new labor doors in the industrial field. You will have the theoretical-practical knowledge to manage, plan, document, maintain and start up electrical and automatic installations of any kind.
At the end of this course, you will be accredited as an Authorised Installer (Installer’s Licence in the Ministry of Industry.) Moreover, you will have the advantage of opting for the different branches of electricity:
- Technician in electrotechnical projects.
- Designer of low voltage electrification installations for homes and buildings, in special premises, of outdoor lighting.
- Designer of electrical lines for medium voltage power distribution and transformation centers.
- Designer in antenna and telephony installations for homes and buildings.
- Technical coordinator of electrotechnical installations.
- Technician of supervision, verification and control of electrotechnical and automated equipment and installations …
Or, if you prefer, you can continue studying:
- Direct access to University Degrees in Radioelectronics, Optics … and Technical, Aeronautical, Industrial, Naval, and Computer Engineer…
- Enter another VET.
What are the characteristics?
The Higher VET Automated Systems is an Official Title, approved by the Department of Education of Generalitat Valenciana.
It includes the following training modules:
- Technical documentation in electrical installations.
- Electrical systems and circuits.
- Development of electrical networks and transformation centers.
- Configuration of domotic and automatic installations.
- Configuration of electrical installations.
- Assembly and maintenance management of electrical installations.
- Training and career counseling.
- Technical English.
- Installation of common telecommunication infrastructures.
- Techniques and processes in electrical installations.
- Techniques and processes in home automation and automatic installations.
- Business and Entrepreneurship.
- Project of electrotechnical and automated systems.
Instituto INTER has a range of different modalities (all approved by the Regional Ministry and the Ministry of Education), according to the time schedule you have:
- On-site classes, if your timetable is complete: The course is developed by alternating the internships in the Institute workshop (6 hours a day).
- Schooled semi-attendance classes if you are a person who works or has only half a daily occupation: You will do the theoretical-practical training in our educational centre with a reduction of the teaching load (approximately 4 hours a day) and complemented with the training available in the Virtual Platform of the Institute and in companies doing tasks of the profession.
- Semi-attendance classes: If you have very limited availability throughout the day / week. You will do theoretical and practical training in our Educational Centre with reduction of the teaching load (approximately 4 hours per week) and complemented with the training available in the Virtual Platform of the Institute and in companies carrying out activities of the profession. Classes between weekdays or Saturday morning.
In all cases you will have a theoretical-practical training both in the theory classrooms of our Educational Centre, as well as in our own Electricity Workshops (180 m2) and Programmable Automata (90 m2) fully equipped and access to the Research Platform (Virtual Classroom) of Instituto INTER.
Moreover, you will carry out Non-Labour Internships in companies of the Sector.
What are the entry requirements?
LOE Bachillerato or Intermediate VET, BUP or COU, Specialist Technician, Superior Technician, VET II, Higher VET Entrance Test (Option C) or equivalents that you can also prepare with us.
If you do not have any of these requirements, do not worry, you can access it through the Higher VET Entrance Test (you must be 19 years old in the year of the test) that you can also prepare with us.
Why choose Instituto INTER?
In Instituto INTER we have a great experience in teaching all kind of studies. Since it was founded, more than 40 years ago, we have managed ow to adapt to the changes that have taken place in the Education world. Our best cover letter is the large number of students who have passed through our classrooms and who have a profitable profession.
Instituto INTER has an Official Employment Agency that serves as a contact between the Companies and the workers, providing a totally free service.
In Instituto INTER we offer you Guaranteed Teaching, that is, if at the end of the Course, you do not reach the required level, you can repeat it at no additional cost.
If you want to specialise, do not wait until someone decides your future for you, begin to change it at this moment. Contact us for further information with no commitment!