Why learn this VET Children’s Education?
Would you like to work with children? Are you a person concerned about the education of the little ones? Do you want to take care of them and share your knowledge and love with them? Do you want to work as an Educator? With this Higher VET you will become a Superior Technician in Early Children’s Education.
You will be able to work as an Educator and Animator, with children from 0 to 3 years old, in centres dependent on public organisations (state, autonomous or municipal) and in private centres. And with children from 0 to 6 years old like:
- Educator in leisure activities and free time for children in school Farms, Houses of culture, Libraries, Playhouses, Educational Centres, Leisure Centres, etc.
- Educator in institutions with children at social risk.
- Educator in institutions with family support.
With a participatory methodology and continuous assessment, you can develop your skills within the world of childhood. And if you want to continue studying, at the end of the course you will have direct entrance to any University Degree:
- Pedagogy, Psychology, Sociology, Teacher, Social Education, Nursing, Speech Therapy, Paediatrics, Occupational Therapy, Social Work, Tourism …
What are the characteristics?
This Higher VET Children’s Education, approved by the Department of Education of Generalitat Valenciana, allows you to acquire several skills like:
- Design, apply and evaluate educational projects for the First Cycle of Early Childhood Education (0 to 3 years).
- Program, design and carry out educational intervention and social care activities with children and their families.
- Acting before contingencies, transmitting security and confidence.
- Maintain updated scientific and technical knowledge related to their professional activity, using existing resources for lifelong learning.
- Maintain fluid relationships with children and their families, members of the group in which they are integrated and other professionals, showing social skills, ability to manage cultural diversity and providing solutions to conflicts that arise.
- Be able to obtain the food handler’s licence.
Instituto INTER has its own Workshop of Children’s Education of 120 m2. We offer you Training in on-site and semi-attendance modalities:
- If you can attend class daily and share a few hours with the teachers and your classmates, the centre offers classes for all the subjects with practical activities that take place in the Classroom-workshop and in the Computer Room of INTER. We also combine these classes with visits outside the Centre and external lectures that complement the training and provide different points of view.
- If your family or work situation does not allow you to attend class, you can do the cours through the semi-attendance methodology with practical classes two afternoons per week and a Virtual Platform where you can access all the different subjects with resources such as videos, open forums, documents and articles, which allow the student to manage their own learning from home, with the support of the teaching staff.
What are the entry requirements?
LOE Bachillerato or Vocational Training Education, 3rd BUP or COU, Specialist Technician, Advanced Technician, VET II, Higher VET Entrance Test (Option C) or equivalent that you can also prepare with us.
Why choose Instituto INTER?
In Instituto INTER we have a great experience in teaching all kind of studies. Since it was founded, more than 40 years ago, we have managed ow to adapt to the changes that have taken place in the Education world. Our best cover letter is the large number of students who have passed through our classrooms and who have a profitable profession.
Instituto INTER has an Official Employment Agency that serves as a contact between the Companies and the workers, providing a totally free service.
In Instituto INTER we offer you Guaranteed Teaching, that is, if at the end of the Course, you do not reach the required level, you can repeat it at no additional cost.
If you want to specialise, do not wait until someone decides your future for you, begin to change it at this moment. Contact us for further information with no commitment!