Why start this Course of Industrial Communication Networks?
This course is meant to specialise you as a professional so that you can develop your skills in the field of Industrial Communication Networks. It is aimed at industrial maintenance staff, with or without Official Qualification, Intermediate Technicians (VET), Advanced Technicians (VET), Engineers and also to those professionals who wish to expand their knowledge or skills in this professional sector.
What are the characteristics?
The Course of Industrial Communication Networks is a Theoretical-Practical training to specialise you in the industrial environment of automation and control, so you will go up one more step at a professional level and you will open new labour doors in the industrial sector.
In order to carry out this training you must have theoretical and practical knowledge of programming and industrial automation.
It is a totally practical course, with all its on-site classes, with a duration of 6 to 9 months. Instituto INTER has its own Workshop of Programmable Automata-Networks of 90 m2.So, you will learn practicing:
- Industrial Communication Networks: industrial communications, physical standards, flow control and error control techniques, network topology, methods of access to the environment, deterministic and probabilistic systems and network interconnection.
- AS-i Industrial Communication Networks: Introduction and characteristics of the AS-i bus, Operation of the configuration and diagnostics console, Configuration and programming of an AS-i network in an S7-300 and Diagnosis of an AS-i network in an S7-300.
- Profibus Industrial Communication Networks: Introduction and features of Profibus, Multiple possibilities of the network, System integration and Frequency converter.
- Ethernet Industrial Communication Networks: Introduction and features of: Ethernet communication; between two PLCs under TCP / IP protocol; between several PLCs under TCP / IP protocol; between several PLCs under ISO protocol and between several PLCs in Multicast.
- Wireless Industrial Communication Networks: Introduction, Characteristics and Configuration of a wireless network.
At the end of this training you will be able to carry out advanced automation programs and communicate between automata, screens, frequency variators, decentralised electrical outlyings …
In short, you will have reached a higher level of industrial automation and communication. With this training you will give an important professional leap, given that there are a limited number of people who have this professional knowledge.
What are the entry requirements?
The course of Industrial Communication Networks only requires knowledge of Electricity and Programmable Automata.
Why choose Instituto INTER?
In Instituto INTER we have a great experience in teaching all kind of studies. Since it was founded, more than 40 years ago, we have managed ow to adapt to the changes that have taken place in the Education world. Our best cover letter is the large number of students who have passed through our classrooms and who have a profitable profession.
Instituto INTER has an Official Employment Agency that serves as a contact between the Companies and the workers, providing a totally free service.
In Instituto INTER we offer you Guaranteed Teaching, that is, if at the end of the Course, you do not reach the required level, you can repeat it at no additional cost.
If you want to specialise, do not wait until someone decides your future for you, begin to change it at this moment. Contact us for further information with no commitment!