Open enrolment period Course 2019/2020: Ask for information
Why learn this Intermediate VET with internships in Italy?
Do you feel the need to help other people? Do you want to work and at the same time carry out social work? Surely you are an altruistic person, who feels empathy for their peers. This VET is aimed at people who want to work in the public and private healthcare sector. Nursing is the science that is dedicated to the care and attention of the sick and injured, and now also to other tasks always following clinical guidelines. At the end of these studies you can choose between entering the working world:
- Work in primary and community care: domiciliary, health promotion, oral health, consultations and nursing homes.
- In Specialised Care: consultations, hospitalisation, emergencies, pediatrics, special units (ICU, ICU, Mental Health, Sterilisation, etc.), geriatrics, etc.
- Work in balneotherapy centres.
Or continue studying:
- Professional specialisation courses.
- Another Higher VET such as Dental Hygiene, or Dietetics, with the possibility of establishing validations of professional modules in accordance with current regulations.
- Bachillerato in any of its modalities.
What are the characteristics?
This Intermediate VET, approved by the Department of Education of the Generalitat Valenciana, allows you to acquire several skills, among which are: prepare materials and manage the service / unit information or consultation in the competent areas , apply patient / client care; preserve and take care of the environment or sanitary environment of the patient, the material / instruments; provide support in the provision of psychological care to the patient / client as well as to the family, through health support and education techniques and patient / client care and instrumental functions in oral health teams. Instituto INTER has a Health-Nursery Workshop of 120 m2.
Internship for 4 weeks in the Regional Public Hospital (ASREM) in any area of the hospital (emergency, psychiatry, cardiology …):
- Accommodation in a shared flat with students in a single room, fully equipped with appliances, kitchen … Includes light, water, community expenses …
- Management Internships: management of documentation and monitoring of internships; tutor at destination (1st day presentation, follow-up, 24-hour emergency care) and mobility certificate (internship certificate + Europass document).
- Transport (round trip): includes transfer from Rome airport and Roma-Campobasso bus ticket and vice versa. Transfer from Campobasso to the accommodation and vice versa. Includes Valencia-Rome flight (round trip).
- Surroundings: possible trips to Rome, Naples, Capri, Pompeii, Sorrento …
What are the entry requirements?
Secondady Education Certificate (or a higher academic level), Basic Professional Degree (Basic VET), Technical or Technical Assistant (or equivalent), 2nd of BUP or have passed the University Entrance test for people over 25 years old. If you do not have any of these requirements, do not worry, you can access through the Intermediate VET Entrance Test (it requires to be 17 years old in the year of the test) that you can also prepare with us.
Why choose Insituto INTER?
In Instituto INTER we have a great experience in teaching all kind of studies. Since it was founded, more than 40 years ago, we have managed ow to adapt to the changes that have taken place in the Education world. Our best cover letter is the large number of students who have passed through our classrooms and who have a profitable profession.
Instituto INTER has an Official Employment Agency that serves as a contact between the Companies and the workers, providing a totally free service.
In Instituto INTER we offer you Guaranteed Teaching, that is, if at the end of the Course, you do not reach the required level, you can repeat it at no additional cost.
If you want to specialise, do not wait until someone decides your future for you, begin to change it at this moment. Contact us for further information with no commitment!