Why start this Electrician Installer Course?
Increasingly, electricity is present in every home, in every place, in the streets … the world works with electricity. Being an electrician means knowing how to raise, carry out the Electrical Installations in a correct way, knowing how the elements that make it up work, solving faults … In a nutshell, it is one of the most important and essential professions in our society.
This course is directed to all those people who want to learn a highly demanded profession; to those who, having notions of electricity, want to expand their knowledge and to anyone who, has this profession as a hobby or any other circumstance, wants to enter the world of electricity. You can work as an Electrical Installer in Residential Buildings.
What are the characteristics?
This Building Electrical Installer Course is totally practical, with all of its on-site classes, and lasts from 6 to 9 months. Instituto INTER has its own Electricity Workshop of 180 m2. So, you will learn practicing:
- The handling of measuring devices.
- The assembly of electrical panels and the electrical circuits of a house (light regulators, switches, remote switches, etc.).
- You will install the complete electrification of a house in the housing panels, you will also make assemblies with the mechanisms used in buildings and premises such as staircase minutes, timers, time clocks, motion detectors, crepuscular, etc.
- You will learn to locate and repair possible breakdowns.
And in the Theoretical Lesson you will learn to:
- Interpret electrical diagrams, propose and carry out a project of an electrical reform of a house, of small premises.
- Calculate the appropriate cables sections in those facilities that require it.
- Determine the value of the adequate protections for the circuits.
- Connection of building centralizations, etc.
When enroling and during the course, the student receives the needed books for the development of the course, as well as the tools to carry out the internships in the workshop.
What are the entry requirements?
It does not require a degree or previous knowledge of the profession. It is meant to train professionals who can develop their work in the field of electricity. With this course you will obtain a Diploma from Instituto INTER with professional validity which, in addition to improve your curriculum vitae, you can do electrical installations in establishments, homes, common building services, repair faults tht occur in a personal capacity, as an integral part of a company … Moreover, you will have access to more specialised courses such as Industrial Electricity.
Why choose Instituto INTER?
In Instituto INTER we have a great experience in teaching all kind of studies. Since it was founded, more than 40 years ago, we have managed how to adapt to the changes that have taken place in the Education world. Our best cover letter is the large number of students who have passed through our classrooms and who have a profitable profession.
Instituto INTER has an Official Employment Agency that serves as a contact between the Companies and the workers, providing a totally free service.
In Instituto INTER we offer you Guaranteed Teaching, that is, if at the end of the Course, you do not reach the required level, you can repeat it at no additional cost.
If you want to specialise, do not wait until someone decides your future for you, begin to change it at this moment. Contact us for further information with no commitment!