Open enrolment period Course 2019/2020: Ask intormation with no commitment.
Why learn this VET?
Nowadays, electricity is present in every home, in every place, in the streets … the world works with electricity. Being an electrician means knowing how to plan, do electrical installations properly, know how the elements that make it up work, solve faults, etc. In a nutshell, it is one of the most important and essential professions in our society.
With this Intermediate VET you will get the ability to start in the area of electrical and automated installations, so you have a wide range of professional possibilities. You will have theoretical-practical knowledge to do, expand or maintain electrical installations according to the current regulations.
At the end of this degree, you will be accredited as an Authorised Installer (Installer Licence) in Industry. Moreover, you will have the advantage of opting for the different branches of electricity:
- Installer-maintainer electrician.
- Construction electrician.
- Industrial electrician.
- Maintenance electrician.
- Installer-maintainer of domotic systems.
- Installer-maintainer of antennas.
- Installer of tele-communications in residential buildings.
- Installer-maintainer of telephone equipment and installations.
- Installer of photovoltaic solar energy installations.
- Incorporate yourself into any company that works with automated machines, that is, practically all, since you have acquired the needed knowledge.
Or you can continue studying:
- Professional specialisation courses.
- Another VET, intermediate or advanced.
- The Bachillerato in any of its modalities.
What are the characteristics?
The Electrical and Automatic Installations degree is an Official Title, approved by the Department of Education of the Generalitat Valenciana.
The degree includes the following Training Modules:
- Industrial automations.
- Interior electrical installations.
- Training and career counseling.
- Distribution facilities.
- Telecommunication infrastructures in homes and buildings.
- Domotic installations.
- Photovoltaic solar installations.
- Electric machines.
- Business and Entrepreneurship.
Instituto INTER has a range of different modalities (all approved by the Regional Ministry and the Ministry of Education), according to the time schedule you have:
- On-site classes, if your timetable is complete: The course is developed by alternating the interships in the Institute workshop (6 hours a day).
- Schooled semi-attendance classes if you are a person who works or has only half a daily occupation: You will do the theoretical-practical training in our educational centre with a reduction of the teaching load (approximately 4 hours a day) and complemented with the training available in the Virtual Platform of our centre and in companies doing tasks of the profession.
- Semi-attendance classes: If you have very limited availability throughout the day / week. You will do theoretical and practical training in our Educational Centre with reduction of the teaching load (approximately 4 hours per week) and complemented with the training available in the Virtual Platform of the Institute and in companies carrying out tasks of the profession. Classes between weekdays or Saturday morning.
In all cases you will have theoretical-practical training both in the theory lessons of our Educational Centre and in our own Electricity Workshop of 180 m2. fully equipped, and you will have access to the Research Platform (Virtual Classroom) of Instituto INTER.
Moreover, you will carry out Non-Labour Internships in companies of the Sector.
What are the entry requirements?
Secondary Education Certificate (or a higher academic level), Basic Professional Degree (Basic VET), Technical or Technical Assistant (or equivalent), 2nd of BUP or have passed the University Entrance Test for people over 25 years old.
If you do not have any of these requirements, do not worry, you can access through the Intermediate VET Entrance Test (it requires to be 17 years old in the year of the test) that you can also prepare with us.
Why choose Instituto INTER?
In Instituto INTER we have a great experience in teaching all kind of studies. Since it was founded, more than 40 years ago, we have managed ow to adapt to the changes that have taken place in the Education world. Our best cover letter is the large number of students who have passed through our classrooms and who have a profitable profession.
Instituto INTER has an Official Employment Agency that serves as a contact between the Companies and the workers, providing a totally free service.
In Instituto INTER we offer you Guaranteed Teaching, that is, if at the end of the Course, you do not reach the required level, you can repeat it at no additional cost.
If you want to specialise, do not wait until someone decides your future for you, begin to change it at this moment. Contact us for further information with no commitment!