Why start this Maintenance Course in Electrical and Electronic Car Systems?
Have you always liked cars? Would you like to learn how to repair them and how to maintain them? Now you can with this Course in Car Electronics, a theoretical-practical course designed to your needs, with which you will acquire the needed knowledge to work in a workshop of Electromechanics of the Automobile and to carry out the updated Automotive works. With this course you can work as a:
Automotive electrician, Electronic maintenance and repair electrician in automotive, Electrician of industrial cars, machinery of public and agricultural work and Electrician and / or electronic automotive, in general.
What are the characteristics?
This is a totally practical course, with no more subjects, with all its on-site classes and with a duration of 520 hours, with daily classes in the morning.
Instituto INTER has its own Auto Mechanic-Electricity Workshop of 350 m2. Thus, you will learn practicing:
- Systems for loading and starting cars and basic electrotechnical circuits.
- Electricity, electromagnetism and electronics applied to the car.
- Maintenance of the engine starting system of the car.
- Maintenance of the charging system with alternator.
- Auxiliary electrical circuits of car.
- Maintenance of lighting and signaling systems.
- Maintenance of the electrical devices of the interior and the engine compartment.
- Maintenance of multiplexed networks.
- Vehicle safety and comfort systems
- Maintenance of safety systems and driving support.
- Maintenance of air conditioning systems.
- Assembly and maintenance of audio, video and telecommunications equipment.
Moreover, you will carry out non-labour internships in workshops of the sector.
The course follows the Certificate of Professionalism program of “Maintenance of Electrical and Electronic Car Systems (TMVG0209)”, so at the end if you pass the course successfully, you will get an official qualification of the Servef and a Diploma with professional validity from Instituto INTER.
What are the entry requirements?
To access the course you must have one of the following requirements: Secondary Education, Intermedite VET Entrance Test or have completed a Level 1 Certificate.
Why choose Instituto INTER?
In Instituto INTER we have a great experience in teaching all kind of studies. Since it was founded, more than 40 years ago, we have managed ow to adapt to the changes that have taken place in the Education world. Our best cover letter is the large number of students who have passed through our classrooms and who have a profitable profession.
Instituto INTER has an Official Employment Agency that serves as a contact between the Companies and the workers, providing a totally free service.
In Instituto INTER we offer you Guaranteed Teaching, that is, if at the end of the Course, you do not reach the required level, you can repeat it at no additional cost.
If you want to specialise, do not wait until someone decides your future for you, begin to change it at this moment. Contact us for further information with no commitment!