Why learn this course in Electronics and Hybrid Cars?
Have you always liked cars? Would you like to learn how to repair them and how to maintain them?
Now you can with this course in Electronics, a theoretical-practical course made for you, with which you will acquire the needed knowledge to work in a workshop of Electromechanics of the Car. With this course you can work as a:
Automotive electrician, electronic maintenance and repair in automotive and installer of accessories in vehicles.
What are the characteristics?
This is a theoretical-practical course of the profession, with no more subjects, with all its on-site classes and with a duration of 7 to 9 months.
At Instituto INTER we adapt to your needs: two weekly classes at a time to be chosen in the mornings, afternoons or only on Saturday morning.
Instituto INTER has its own Automotive Workshops of 500 m2 to carry out the internships of the Course:
- Realisation of basic electrical schemes.
- Verification and control of batteries.
- Disassembly, verification, adjustment and assembly of the starter and alternator motor.
- Disassembly, verification, adjustment and assembly of the components of conventional and electronic ignition circuits, as well as the electronic injection system.
- Diagnosis of electronic systems with car diagnostic equipment.
As for the Hybrid Cars, you will learn:
- Basic Electronic Components in Hybrid Car.
- Hybrid Car Safety and Handling Systems.
- High Voltage Batteries and Accumulators.
- Synergistic transmissions.
- Hybrid car diagnosis.
And in the Theoretical Lesson we will show you Electricity:
- Electricity notions.
- Types of electric currents.
- Ohm’s law.
- Characteristics of the terminals and connectors used in cars.
- Circuit resolution.
- Vehicle starting and loading systems.
- Analysis of the different types of conventional and electronic ignition.
- Analysis of the elements that make up the injection feeding system with electronic management.
- Diagnostic equipment.
- System diagnostics, engine management, auxiliary systems management, etc.
- Lighting and signaling systems.
What are the entry requirements?
You must have basic knowledge of Mechanics, have completed the Practical Course in Mechanics of the Car, or being a professional or have the Intermediate Vocational Education of Electromechanics of Vehicles.
With this course in Electronics and Hybrid Car you will obtain a Diploma from Instituto INTER with professional validity.
Why choose Instituto INTER?
In Instituto INTER we have a great experience in teaching all kind of studies. Since it was founded, more than 40 years ago, we have managed ow to adapt to the changes that have taken place in the Education world. Our best cover letter is the large number of students who have passed through our classrooms and who have a profitable profession.
Instituto INTER has an Official Employment Agency that serves as a contact between the Companies and the workers, providing a totally free service.
In Instituto INTER we offer you Guaranteed Teaching, that is, if at the end of the Course, you do not reach the required level, you can repeat it at no additional cost.
If you want to specialise, do not wait until someone decides your future for you, begin to change it at this moment. Contact us for further information with no commitment!