Why learn this Online Course in Sales Activities?
Trade in general requires people in charge of attention to the public. We just have to read the press and see the amount of job offers as a commercial assistant. If you have the skills to communicate with others, with this course you will learn to easily develop both for the public and through telephone service, improving your social skills, and you will learn a lot more, from correctly stocking up to closing a sale. Some of the jobs that you can apply for when passing this Official Certificate of Sales Activities are the following:
- Commercial: know how to plan so that in the medium-long term you maximise the benefits, mechanisms to promote and make yourself known.
- Entrepreneur: you will know how to set up your own business, how to distribute your store, design your storefront or your website.
- Traditional store clerk: protocol to follow depending on the type of customer, fill out and submit the claim form, apply discounts, etc.
- Store manager: control inputs and outputs, know how to properly manage the stock to meet the demand.
- And others, such as Store Manager, Commercial Cashier or Shopping Centre, Sales Dependent, Autonomous Salesperson or employee, Commercial Promoter, Contact Centre Operator, Tele-operator, E-Commerce Sales Operator, Information technician and customer service (from public agencies and private companies), work in the commercial department of SMEs and industrial companies …
What are the characteristics?
This is an Official Course Approved by SERVEF. You will obtain the title of the Ministry of Labour at European level, and the Certificate of Professionalism “Activities of Sale (COMV0108)”; which is professionally equivalent to a medium level training cycle, which will be very useful, since it is sometimes crucial in the commercial field for people who do not have another degree.
This Theoretical-Practical Course to learn the profession, has a duration: 590 hours, from 8 to 10 academic months according to your rhythm of studies, with 80 hours of final practices in companies.
Another of its characteristics is that it is an on-line course (Telelearning); that is, an account will be enabled in the Virtual Studies Platform, in which the contents will appear progressively so that you can progress in your learning correctly. The tutors will solve all your doubts through the forums, by email and by telephone.
It also includes 5 on-site sessions at our centre or a Collaborating Centre of the INTER Institute in your city, where you will take classroom exams at the end of each Module, a total of 4 during the course and a tutorial before examining you from the last Module. It is very simple and easy to follow.
What are the entry requirements?
To access the course you must have the General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)
Intermediate VET Access Test have a Level 1 Certificate or pass a Key Competency Test.
Why choose Instituto INTER?
In Instituto INTER we have a great experience in teaching all kind of studies. Since it was founded, more than 40 years ago, we have managed ow to adapt to the changes that have taken place in the Education world. Our best cover letter is the large number of students who have passed through our classrooms and who have a profitable profession.
Instituto INTER has an Official Employment Agency that serves as a contact between the Companies and the workers, providing a totally free service.
In Instituto INTER we offer you Guaranteed Teaching, that is, if at the end of the Course, you do not reach the required level, you can repeat it at no additional cost.
If you want to specialise, do not wait until someone decides your future for you, begin to change it at this moment. Contact us for further information with no commitment!