Why start this Industrial Electricity Course?
This course, also known as “Programmable Automaton”, is meant to train you as a professional so that you can develop your work in the field of Industrial Electricity. It is directed to people who, having a basic knowledge of electricity, want to be trained in Industrial Electricity field and professionals who wish to expand their knowledge or work in this professional sector.
Yes, but … what is Automation?
It is the application of machines or automatic procedures in the realisation of a process or in the industry. The industry is becoming more automated, without forgetting the automations that we see in everyday life (the elevator, the garage door, a car wash, etc.). All this implies the need to know the operation, application and assembly of those elements that form it: electrical panels, sensors, motors, variable speed drives, contactors, programmable automata …
What are the characteristics?
It is an outstandingly practical course, with all its on-site classes, with a duration of 6 to 9 months. In the Theoretical Lesson we will teach you to:
- Calculate the sections of conductors to motors, to electrical panels; You will determine the value of the necessary protections.
- Interpret electrical diagrams.
- Know the operation and connection form of the elements used in the industry, contactors, timers, NPN and PNP type sensors and with them you will design wired logic circuit diagrams.
- You will learn what the different parametres of a variable speed drive are used for and how to program them.
- Know the instructions used by the Omron and Siemens automata, and you will learn to program them (public garage, gas station, programming on processes in bottling plants, handling of tapes in production lines …).
- Carry out small automation projects with wired and / or programmed logic.
Instituto INTER has its own Workshop of Programmable Automata-Networks of 90 m2. So, you will learn practicing:
- Connect industrial protective panels.
- You will assemble power circuits and control of wired automation with three-phase motors, from basic circuits such as reversal of rotation, star-delta start, to circuits of conditioned operation of motors using contactors, electric and pneumatic timers, speed variators, sensors ( mechanical, inductive, capacitive, etc.).
- You will connect the elements mentioned in the previous point to the Omron and Siemens programmable controllers, in order to check the operation of the programming made by you based on various production processes.
What are the entry requirements?
In order to follow the Industrial Electricity course you need some basic knowledge of electricity, which you can have as a professional or have done our Electrician Installer Course. With this course you will obtain a Diploma from Instituto INTER with professional validity which, in addition to improving your curriculum vitae, you will be able to access to positions of panel builder, maintenance in industry, programming of automata, control of processes, etc.
Why choose Instituto INTER?
In Instituto INTER we have a great experience in teaching all kind of studies. Since it was founded, more than 40 years ago, we have managed ow to adapt to the changes that have taken place in the Education world. Our best cover letter is the large number of students who have passed through our classrooms and who have a profitable profession.
Instituto INTER has an Official Employment Agency that serves as a contact between the Companies and the workers, providing a totally free service.
In Instituto INTER we offer you Guaranteed Teaching, that is, if at the end of the Course, you do not reach the required level, you can repeat it at no additional cost.
If you want to specialise, do not wait until someone decides your future for you, begin to change it at this moment. Contact us for further information with no commitment!